Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bay Springs Lake, MS

Day 9 & 10
Oct. 19 & 20

We took advantage of the beautiful fall weather by spending a couple of days fishing (I caught the most and the biggest), touring the visitor's center, and walking through the woods (too easy to call it a hike). Phone service along the Tenn-Tom is sketchy at best and wifi is non existent, so I have discovered a few issues with my ability to post what I want in my blog. I can post from my iPad if I have cell service, but I can't use any pictures that I have taken with my phone or my camera.  Consequently, I may add pictures to my posts at later dates. I know it is a pain, but from time to time you will just have to scan back over the posts to see if I have added pictures.  As an example, I will be adding here later.


                         A beautiful pond full of wildlife we discovered on our walk along the shore.

 
Another one of our impromptu picnics!

 
The dink tied to the dock at the Bay Springs Visitor's Center.

 
Sharing our anchorage with George and Martha Alexander on Aunt Aggie.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment